Nondestructive testing (NDT) is the process of inspecting, testing, or evaluating materials, components or assemblies for discontinuities, or differences in characteristics without destroying the serviceability of the part or system. In other words, when the inspection or test is completed the part can still be used.
Acero Tanques is certified, accredited and experienced in the six most common types of NDTs, which are MT:
• Magnetic Particle Testing
• PT: Liqud Penetrant Testing
• RT: Industrial Radiography Testing
• UT: Ultra High
• UT:Ultra-High Frequency Sound Testing
• VT: Remote Viewing Testing.